Congrats to Liu Cixin, whose novel, The Three-Body Problem, which I translated, won the 2015 Hugo Award for Best Novel, the first translated novel to ever win that honor.
I have a monthly mailing list for news about my novels, appearances, and other projects such as translations. If you’re interested, please sign up on the linked form. Thank you for your support!
To contact me about reprints, adaptations, translations, questions, requests (to give talks, judge contests, hold workshops, etc.) or just to chat, please email me at ken [AT] kenliu.name.
I enjoy giving talks in professional and scholarly contexts as well as those intended for fans or students. I’ve had very positive feedback for my talks with the Read! Singapore program and the World Scholar’s Cup. And you should never hesitate to contact me about wanting to do something with one of my stories—I love connecting with and collaborating with other artists, writers, scholars, and fans.
- 11/9/2015, “Article I, Section 8, Clause 11” is out in War Stories From the Future, edited by August Cole, part of the The Atlantic Council’s Art of Future Warfare Project, November 2015 (download for free).
- 11/1/2015, “If on a Winter’s Night a Traveler” by Xia Jia (translated by me) is out at Clarkesworld (read).
- 10/15/2015, “Crystal” is out in Daily Science Fiction (read).
- 8/5/2015, “The Smog Society” by Chen Qiufan (translated by me and Carmen Yiling Yan) is out at Lightspeed (read).
- 8/1/2015, “Security Check” by Han Song (translated by me) is out at Clarkesworld (read).